Art + Design to define YOU...and creative gifts too!


Welcome to my web + blog!

Thanks for visiting, please make yourself at home. Scroll down for my most recent blog post. Scroll over the catagories to see additional information and news. Let me know if I can assist you with something you see. Commissions + custom projects are always welcome. Come back and share my site with your family + friends.

My wish is that my work inspires you heart to smile ~ Darla

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Graduation Gems

I know, all of the graduation parties are over.  But I wanted to share a few great gift ideas that can be easily adapted for any special occasion.  I am very excited for this direction and will post new designs for other occasions.  We just had our family photographs taken by a very talented team www.foreverlyphotography.com.  I think I will be using them to design our family Christmas cards...hummm. 


Personalized college for High School Grad



Custom High School graduation announcement card



Custom High School Graduation Print 5 x 7 matted

No comments:

Post a Comment