Art + Design to define YOU...and creative gifts too!


Welcome to my web + blog!

Thanks for visiting, please make yourself at home. Scroll down for my most recent blog post. Scroll over the catagories to see additional information and news. Let me know if I can assist you with something you see. Commissions + custom projects are always welcome. Come back and share my site with your family + friends.

My wish is that my work inspires you heart to smile ~ Darla

Monday, July 26, 2010

A little beach beauty

I have wonderful clients!
 
Ms. Peg is at the top of my list.  She is a kind and wonderful soul, and she deeply loves her family.  Especially her granddaughter. I have created some pieces for her in the past, wedding and shower gifts and Christmas too.  But none are as special or as inspiring to work with than this little beach beauty.  


Original snapshot at the beach


The first of the designs
8" x 10" in seaside tones

Second design created as an 8" x 8" to be matted or mounted and framed



And last but not least.  
An 8" x 8" to be matted or mounted and framed

When Ms. Peg makes her decision I will share the final piece. 
These are still works in progress.  They bring me so much happiness to create!

Let us know if we can take your precious images and create a
treasured keepsake for you or a personal gift too!

No comments:

Post a Comment