Art + Design to define YOU...and creative gifts too!


Welcome to my web + blog!

Thanks for visiting, please make yourself at home. Scroll down for my most recent blog post. Scroll over the catagories to see additional information and news. Let me know if I can assist you with something you see. Commissions + custom projects are always welcome. Come back and share my site with your family + friends.

My wish is that my work inspires you heart to smile ~ Darla

Monday, October 11, 2010

Autumn Blaze

I love the change of season...fall is one of my personal favs! 

The weather is crisp for snuggly sweaters.  

Apples ripe for ciders and pumpkins at doors ready for carving.  

And all the leaves turn to burnt orange, ochre yellow, red and browns.
  

"Fall's flora" available in Canvas, Prints, Stationery.  Contact Studio for details 
      
In celebration of this wonderful warm season I am adding some new additions to my  collections. 

I hope you like them.
 
"Autumn Blaze" Available in Canvas, Prints, Stationery.  Contact Studio for details.

I am working on some new holiday designs for all your holiday gift giving.

Tis' the season!
 
Enjoy this lovely fall weather. 

Don't miss each day as the colors change and the leaves fall.  

Warm fall wishes, ~Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment