Art + Design to define YOU...and creative gifts too!


Welcome to my web + blog!

Thanks for visiting, please make yourself at home. Scroll down for my most recent blog post. Scroll over the catagories to see additional information and news. Let me know if I can assist you with something you see. Commissions + custom projects are always welcome. Come back and share my site with your family + friends.

My wish is that my work inspires you heart to smile ~ Darla

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello Spring!

Hello Friends and hello Spring! 

Sorry I haven’t been in for a little while.  I took Spring Cleaning to a whole new level and decided to work on a few things…

First I started to redo my business plan…Yikes!…I know!  Crazy!  A constant work in progress!

Darla Kirchner Designs, LLC
Business Plan -2011


That lead to reworking my website and then my blog.  Which lead to lots and lots of research.  Am I making you tired yet? 

Be right back…out of coffee...


With my new found clarity, I began a body of meaningful pieces.  Some are what I love...one is Coffee and then there is chocolate…ah.  ADD moment...I will more of that soon.  

Back to focus…

I promise to update you here with my new post while I am preparing my shiny new home.  You are always welcome to drop by as I settle into my new home.  It is truly is like a moving into a new home.  A little overwhelming…but good for me too!  Let me know your thoughts!   


 I better get back to work.  Then I REALLY need to do some spring cleaning in my actual home and studio...Lots of cobwebs there!  


Talk soon, 


No comments:

Post a Comment