Art + Design to define YOU...and creative gifts too!


Welcome to my web + blog!

Thanks for visiting, please make yourself at home. Scroll down for my most recent blog post. Scroll over the catagories to see additional information and news. Let me know if I can assist you with something you see. Commissions + custom projects are always welcome. Come back and share my site with your family + friends.

My wish is that my work inspires you heart to smile ~ Darla

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Preparing for the Holiday's, Open Studio

Amazing how it seems that it is Halloween then it jumps to the holidays? 
I feel like we just hit the fast forward button and it is here!  Since that never changes, I am hustling to prepare for my Holiday Open House this weekend.  

You are invited!
 
Contact studio for details and directions at 513. 777.2787


Our Mistletoe Market will be open for all your holiday gift giving!  Hurry while supplies last! 



So come and join me for some holiday cheer, shopping and see our new introductions too!

I am too excited to show you are 
NEW Jewelry Art Collection!

As always, thank you for choosing us for your creative gift needs!  

Darla

P.S. ~ Remember we ship anywhere in the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment