Art + Design to define YOU...and creative gifts too!


Welcome to my web + blog!

Thanks for visiting, please make yourself at home. Scroll down for my most recent blog post. Scroll over the catagories to see additional information and news. Let me know if I can assist you with something you see. Commissions + custom projects are always welcome. Come back and share my site with your family + friends.

My wish is that my work inspires you heart to smile ~ Darla

Friday, January 21, 2011

A quiet moment with Mother Nature

Hi there...

Is is as could where you are?  Here in Ohio Mother Nature layed a thick blanket of fresh snow.  Then Jack Frost blew in overnight.  Before it hit a balmy 10 degrees, I grabbed my camera and braved the great outdoors.  Well at least to my back yard!  It was refreshing to grab some creative moments with mother nature.

And so quiet...


   

I hope I captured a little of the still...Peaceful...beauty.  Even when she is asleep, mother nature still shines.  Looks like new inspiration to me.  I am thinking of "Warm Winter Whites".  What do you think? 


I am off to my painting demonstration today.  Wish me luck!  If you are in the area, drop by Michael's in Mason off Field's Ertle.  I will be there with my art bag of goodies from 12-4.

Enjoy your weekend...and stay warm. 

~ Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment