Art + Design to define YOU...and creative gifts too!


Welcome to my web + blog!

Thanks for visiting, please make yourself at home. Scroll down for my most recent blog post. Scroll over the catagories to see additional information and news. Let me know if I can assist you with something you see. Commissions + custom projects are always welcome. Come back and share my site with your family + friends.

My wish is that my work inspires you heart to smile ~ Darla

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A personal touch

I love to create custom pieces for very special occassions! Over the years I have created quite a few. I am truly honored when a client puts their trust in me. Usually we sit down and chat about what the recipiant is like, their favorite colors, style, etc. Here are a few recent pieces.


Our popular monogram trivet and hand beaded spreader



Mrs. G has three girls, one already received a custom platter for her wedding. Now Kristin is getting married. So the tradition continues! A special wedding shower platter from wonderful parents their daughter and new son in law. She borrowed the new plate so we could be inspired. That's a mom's love for you!




A very special 50th anniversary gift... One of a kind too!

No comments:

Post a Comment